Save the Date for Gift of Gold - Feb. 27, 2016

November 10, 2015

 

 

Tampa, FL (Nov. 9, 2015) -  Save the Date for Hillel Academy’s premier fundraising event, Gift of Gold,  Sat., Feb. 27, 2016, at 7:30 p.m.  (A VIP reception will be at 7 p.m.)  For the first time the event is being held at the Ritz Ybor located at 1503 East Seventh Av., Tampa, FL 33605.  The event’s theme is the Roaring Twenties.  It features a silent auction, musical entertainment and delicious food.  

 

The 2016 Hillel Academy honorees will be Rabbi Richard Birnholz and Nat and Debbie Doliner.  Event Co-chairs are Carolyn Fink and Bonnie Amsterdam-Miele.

 

Cost to attend the event is $75 per person.  Sponsorship opportunities for Gift of Gold are now available.  Levels range from $10,000 to $250.  Please visit - hillelacademytampa.ejoinme.org - the Gift of Gold website for sponsorship details and benefits.  The website also contains information on tributes and business ads which can be purchased for inclusion in the Gift of Gold event program.  

The yearly event is the core component of the community day school’s annual fundraising campaign.  Like many private schools, tuition at Hillel Academy covers approximately 80% of the school’s operating costs.  Donations and fundraising make up the remaining 20%.  Proceeds from Gift of Gold help fund scholarships, financial aid, teacher education and campus improvements.

 

For further information, call Hillel Academy, (813) 963 - 2242, or email giftofgold@hillelacademytampa.com.  

 

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2015/11/06/hillel-academy-announces-date-for-tampa-private-schools-premier-fundraising-event/