- About Us
- School Life
- News & Events
Tuition & Tuition Assistance
Hillel Academy is dedicated to its families and strives to make the exceptional Hillel education financialy affordable to everyone. Acceptance is never based on financial ability, and limited financial aid funds are available for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Tuition assistance can be applied for after the prospective student has been accepted to Hillel.
The Tuition Assistance process at Hillel is confidential and allocations are awarded based on each family’s individualized financial need. Hillel uses the FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) system to evaluate need. Once a student has been accepted, the Business Office will advise and request each family to go through the online tuition assistance process at https://www.ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=9daa5e900f00b67f4bd2706399834a98. If you would like to be considered for Tuition Assistance, please contact the Business Office and begin this process once you have submitted your Enrollment Agreement and deposit.
Tuition Assistance Process:
- Return your Enrollment Agreement and deposit
- Contact the Business Office to obtain all Tuition Assistance information and to notify them of intent.
- Go online and apply for tuition assistance at https://www.ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=9daa5e900f00b67f4bd2706399834a98
- Keep a copy of all information for your records.
- All data must be in and complete for Tuition Assistance consideration.
- The Financial Aid committee will meet in the spring and will notify families of their award within one week after determination is made.
The following tuition amounts are inclusive of all book fees, building fees, field trips, yearbooks and classroom consumables. Not covered by these tuition amounts are; $500 family security fee, uniforms, school lunch (optional), Middle School Retreat, 6th Grade trip to the Keys, 7th Grade trip to Washington DC and 8th grade trip to Israel.
Transitional Kindergarten: $5,410
1st through 5th Grade: $13,340
6th through 8th Grade: $13,845
Payment Options: Tuition may be paid in lump sum, two equal installments due in July and December or 10 monthly payments. Please contact the Business for other arrangements.